ARSENAL tackle Chelsea in an enormous FA Cup closing at Wembley because the London rivals go head-to-head.
There’s a lot at stake for the Gunners, who in addition to going for the world’s oldest trophy are going through the prospect of no European soccer subsequent season in the event that they lose.
Chelsea will likely be seeking to seal their ninth FA Cup in the event that they’re capable of beat the Gooners in the course of the closing, which will likely be held behind closed doorways for the primary time in historical past.
The perimeters confronted one another within the 2016/17 closing, the place Aaron Ramsey impressed Arsenal to a 2-1 victory.
What time does Arsenal vs Chelsea kick off?
- Arsenal vs Chelsea kicks off at 5.30pm BST on Saturday, August 1 – TODAY.
- The match will likely be performed at Wembley as all 138 FA Cup finals have been performed there
- Although for the primary time, there will likely be no followers in attendance because of the coronavirus pandemic.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Chelsea on and might I stay stream it?
- The match will likely be proven stay on a number of platforms together with BBC One, BT Sport 1, BT Sport Additional 1, BT Sport Final and BBC iPlayer.
- BBC One’s protection begins at 4.30pm.
- BT Sport have FA Cup exhibits throughout their channels from noon and begin their stay closing protection at 4.15pm on BT Sport 1.
How can I watch the FA Cup closing totally free?
- The sport will likely be proven stay on the BBC and BBC iPlayer totally free on any machine
- Alternatively, EE clients can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150. You possibly can then cancel at any time.
MOST READ IN SPORT
MADD FOR IT
Prem aces Dele, Maddison & Grealish take pleasure in hard-earned break in sun-soaked Ibiza
Nia Jax poses in bikini leaving fellow WWE stars shocked earlier than return to Uncooked
WEIGHT ON HIS SHOULDERS
Spicely rushed to hospital and out of UFC Vegas 5 as a consequence of weight minimize
- Arsenal to win the trophy for the 14th time – 6/5
- Draw – 12/5
- Chelsea to elevate the cup – 4/7
- Over 2.5 objectives scored – 20/23
- Each groups to attain – 7/10
*All odds appropriate at time of publication through Ladbrokes